Chris Perk Athletic Director (907)-235-4623 – Region III Webpage Athlete of the Week
The following paper work can be downloaded or viewed. Please read, sign and return before the first day of practice.
- This annual physical is required to participate in Sports, it is good for one calendar year. Please make your own appointment and bring forms filled out to the first day of practice.
- The following document should be read, signed and returned to coach for the first day of practice. Read about the KPBSD Guidelines read page 49-55, ASAA Concussion Information and ASAA TAD Form. Watch TAD Video here. HHS has an additional penalty for TAD violations during season which will result in 1/2 competition suspension or 3 weeks, whichever is greater.
- You can now pay your athletic fee’s online, click here.
HHS Team Schedules 2016 – 2017 (updated 11/23/16)
Spring: Girls Soccer Boys Soccer Softball Baseball Track/Field
Team Pages at ASAA 365 (Scores of events and rosters)
2016 – 2017 Highlights and Honors
Hockey – 2nd Team All Conference: Robby Larson and Dimitry Kuzmin.
Wrestling – State Runner Up Team 1A,2A,3A – Kachemak Conference Team Champions. Jared Brant Wrestler of the Year, Chris Perk Coach of the Year. Region Champions at Weight; Wayne Newman 106 (State Runner Up), Seth Inama 113 (3rd Place State), Alex Moseley 113G (3rd Place State), Mina Cavasos 120G, Luciano Fasulo 126 (State Champion), Allison Wells 132G, Jared Brant 138 (State Champion), McKenzie Cook 145G (State Champion), Timmy Woo 160 (State Champion), Tristen Cook 170 (State Champion), Levi King 182 (4th at State), Kyle Wells 195 (State Runner Up), Heather Harrington 220 (4th Place at State) and Jadin Mann 285 (State Runner Up). State Placers who weren’t Conference Champs; Chris Cudaback 3rd Place, Jaime Rios 4th Place, and Mose Hayes 6th place.
Volleyball – Mary Hana Bowe, 1st Team All Conference.
Swim & Dive – Lauren Kuhns Conference Champion 500 Meter Free Style, 3rd place at State. Rythem Becket-Cook 5th place at State in Diving.
Football – 1st team ALL STATE; Dawson Felde WR. 1st Team All Peninsula Conference; Dawson Felde & Joe Ravin WR, Jadin Mann Offensive Tackle, Kyle Wells Kicker. Avram Salzman & Teddy Croft DB, Timmy Woo Interior Line.
XCR – 1A/2A/3A Boys and Girls State Champions. Region III Boys and Girls Champions. Coach Bill Steyer Girls Region III and State Coach of the Year. Megan Pitzman Region Champion and 2nd place in State. Autumn Daigle 6th place at State. Jacob Davis 6th place at State.
Follow us on Twitter @HHSMariners (Web Page Last Update 11/23/16)
Current HHS Facebook / Sports Links – View Great Photo’s
- Homer Football Facebook – Football Web Page
- Homer Basketball Facebook
- Homer Wrestling
- Homer Track & Field
- Homer Cross Country Running
- Homer Nordic Skiing
- Homer Volleyball
- Homer Girls Soccer
- Homer Cheerleading
- Homer Softball – Softball Web Page
© 2015 by HHS Mariner Athletics. Any part of this document may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means provided proper citation and credit are given for the work and no-cost dissemination is intended.